STAR – point of sale (POS) facial skin measurement instrument with product recommendations launched by Delfin
Delfin Technologies launched STAR, a point of sale (POS) facial skin measurement instrument for assessing multiple skin parameters with product recommendations. STAR was launched at the in-cosmetics in Paris, April 2022.
STAR connects skin measurements with product recommendations for marketing purposes of skin care products. The system gives consumers an instant insight to their skin condition and allows salespersons to discover product recommendations for each consumer. The system consists of STAR Device, STAR Counselling App (tablet) and PC-based STAR Product Manager.
STAR has a 4-inch LCD touch screen with an Android user interface. The device utilizes electrical and skin image-based technology to analyze multiple skin parameters including moisture, pigmentation, pore cleanliness, pore size, sebum, roughness, and skin texture. Results are analyzed within seconds and displayed in an easily understandable format. Detailed skin images disclose the condition of the skin and helps in assessing suitable skin care. The tablet-based STAR Counselling App is used to introduce individual skin care product recommendations to consumers.
- Fast and easy multi-parameter skin analysis for facial skin
- Portable and easy-to-use
- Electrical and imaging-based skin analysis
- Skin imaging with standard, polarized and UV light
- Tablet app to introduce product recommendations
- User-friendly software for updating and editing product recommendations
- Increases sales of skin care products
- Point of sale (POS) skin analysis and skin care product recommendations to improve sales and shopping experience
- Marketing of skin care products
- Evaluation of skin condition and treatments
STAR will next be showcased at Supplier’s Day in New York (Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center) on May 3-4, 2022. Along with STAR, all other Delfin instruments are also displayed in New York by Delfin USA team. Visit booth 874 to meet us.
Delfin Technologies Ltd.