This is the privacy notice of the Delfin Technologies Ltd (Finnish business ID 1514448-8). The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain how we use and handle the personal data collected from you when you use our services and website, based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. If you have questions, feel free to contact us any time.
1 Our Contact Information
Delfin Technologies Ltd (Finnish business ID 1514448-8)
Microkatu 1, 70210 Kuopio, Finland
PO Box 1199, 70211 Kuopio, Finland
2 Contents and Definitions
We answer the following questions in this privacy notice
- What data we collect?
- How we handle and store your data?
- What is the purpose for collecting data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us?
Terms that we are repeatedly using in this privacy notice
- By “we”, “our” or “us” we are referring to our company Delfin Technologies Ltd.
- By “you” or “your” we are referring to person or organization operating with us.
- By “our website” we refer to our website www.delfintech.com.
3 Why We Collect Your Data
The purpose for collecting your information is
- To reply enquiries
- To provide customer service
- To sell and market our products and services
- To create accounts
- To manage agreements and customer relationships
- To ship and deliver our products
- To bill for our products and services
4 What Data We Collect
The information collected may include your
- Company name
- Billing and shipping details
- Email address
- Phone number
All the collected information is important for managing our business and operations and carrying out our customer orders. We do not collect or store any other personal information than what is important for managing our business and operations.
5 How Do We Collect Your Data
We collect the information when you
- Purchase and/or rent our products
- Contact us through contact form on our website
- Contact us via email or by phone or by some other means
- Do business and/or cooperate with us
- Use or view the content on our website via browser’s cookies
Sometimes we may also receive your information indirectly for operational reasons through our networks of distributors.
6 How We Share Your Data
Being an international company, we share some of your information with our distributors, if needed. Our distributors are important for our operations to be able to provide customer service, sell and market our products, and carry out customer orders abroad. We do not sell or provide your information to third parties except for our own operational and promotional reasons listed in this privacy notice.
7 How We Store Your Data
We take data protection seriously and respect the privacy of our customers by taking precautions to securely store your data. We truly understand that data protection and our data protection practices are very important to you. However, we must remind you that even if we take precautions to store your data securely, no internet-based method of transmission or storing information can be quarantined to be 100 % secure. The data is only accessible to selected people and stored the necessary period for its purpose.
8 Your Data Protection Rights
You are entitled to right
- To request us for a copy of your personal data
- To request us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information
- To request us to erase your personal data
- To request to restrict us of processing your personal data
- To object us of processing your personal data
- To request us to transfer your data to another organization, or directly to you
Occasionally we may send you material about products and services of ours that we think you might like and use your information for the marketing purposes of our own products and services. Your information will only be used to market our own products and services.
You have the right at any time to stop Delfin Technologies from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
11 Privacy Policies of Other Websites
On our website you may see links to other websites. Our privacy notice applies only to our website, so if you click on a link to another website, we recommend reading their privacy notices.
13 How to Contact Us